My guidebook, Beer Hiking Colorado, pairs 50 day hikes with 50 local craft beers to drink afterward. Hikes range from relaxing urban walks to more challenging mountain trails.
To earn my eternal gratitude by dropping the most pennies in my bucket, buy it here from my Aerio bookstore! It’s also available directly from VeloPress, REI, your local bookstore, Amazon, and various specialty retailers.
Huge thanks to the following folks for helping me spread the word:
- Beers at the Bottom, A Book Review of Beer Hiking Colorado
- Trail Runner Magazine, 5 Colorado Trails Paired with Local Craft Beers
- Colorado Springs Gazette, A Guide to Beer Hiking Colorado
- Sarah Lavender Smith, 2019 Gift Guide for Trail Runners & Hikers
- Colorado Runner Magazine, Beer Hiking Colorado Pairs 50 Craft Breweries with 50 Amazing Hikes Throughout Colorado
Interested to read other books that have inspired me? Here’s a collection of a few of my favorites! You can even purchase them directly from my Aerio bookstore below.